Interested to join the growing consortium
implementing and sharing AI artifacts and workflows as portable, customizable and reusable CK components?
Need to adapt to a Cambrian AI/SW/HW explosion
and technological chaos?
- Tired of keeping up with the ever changing AI/SW/HW stack?
- Lost in the ever growing number of design choices?
- End up with under-performing and expensive software and hardware?
- Never find time and resources to optimize your workload and tune models?
- Spend more time on ad-hoc experimentation than on innovation?
- Lose ad-hoc research software and artifacts when leading researchers leave?
Collective Knowledge can help you co-design efficient AI/SW/HW stack and accelerate knowledge discovery!
Join the non-profit cTuning foundation,
to participate in the following community activities
powered by the CK.
Our growing consortium is only at the beginning of an exciting and long journey
to enable open AI research, develop self-optimizing and self-learning AI systems
from IoT to supercomputers, accelerate knowledge discovery,
and boost innovation in science and technology -