Need to adapt to a Cambrian AI/SW/HW explosion
and accelate AI research?
- Tired of keeping up with the ever changing AI/SW/HW stack?
- Lost in the ever growing number of design choices?
- End up with under-performing and expensive software and hardware?
- Never find time and resources to optimize your workload and tune models?
- Spend more time on ad-hoc experimentation than on innovation?
- Lose ad-hoc research software and artifacts when leading researchers leave?
We help the community share reusable and customizable AI artifacts
in the open Collective Knowledge format,
and collaboratively co-design efficient SW/HW stack for AI (accuracy, speed, energy)
while reducing all associated costs and accelerating knowledge discovery!
Join the open consortium led by non-profit cTuning foundation and
to participate in the following community activities
powered by the CK.
Our growing consortium is only at the beginning of an exciting and long journey
to enable open AI research, develop self-optimizing and self-learning AI systems
from IoT to supercomputers, accelerate knowledge discovery,
and boost innovation in science and technology -